Wednesday 30 September 2015

H.M.C

               White Walls by H.M.C



White Walls is a psychological thriller that had me biting my nails, as my heart raced and my mind tried to foresee the next twist. It's a whirlwind of a story that burst off the page and engulfed me it as it surged, twisted and turned.

Jade Thatcher is a psychiatrist who after a failed marriage returns to her hometown and gets a job at the Rowan's Home Psychiatric Institution. But all is not as it seems and as Jade gets to know her patients, more and more questions arise and she soon discovers a secret that threatens to destroy both her and everyone around her.

The descriptive writing is beautiful. The characters are incredibly complex and also very authentic, very real.

Once I'd started reading, I just couldn't put it down!



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Unusual Boy