Monday 15 June 2015

Pandora's Brain by Calum Chase



I'm not sure where to begin? 
So, I'll start with a wow! and a "this books is seriously awesome!" 
Pandora's brain challenges what you think you know about artificial intelligence. It has you questioning yourself and your ideas and beliefs, and wondering just how you'd feel if AI was as imminent as the story suggests. 

Matt is an amazing character, he gives the subject of AI the human touch. The twist and turns in the story make the journey a breathtaking one! I'd love to mention details, but I don't want to include any spoilers! 

Fast paced, fascinating concepts, it grabbed my attention from the first page and didn't let go. The ending? All I can say is Mind Blown! 

This book is a must read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Unusual Boy